Do you look for meals with little to no prep work? How about meals that require very little dishes?
This quick and easy Instant Pot meatball sub meal fits both of those requirements!
Here’s what you will need for this meal:
-Shredded Cheese of your choice
The great thing about this meal is that it is as easy as dumping the ingredients into the Instant Pot!
- Pour the frozen meatballs directly into the Instant Pot
- Pour the pasta sauce onto the frozen meatballs (no need to stir the sauce in)
- Manually set the timer for 5 minutes on the Instant Pot
- Once the screen shows “OH” the meatballs are fully cooked and it has reached it’s desired pressure
- Now it’s time to release the pressure. Keep your hands, face, and arms AWAY from the valve. You WILL get burnt if not. We usually use a large spoon for this step.
- Remove the lid and give the meatballs a good little stir
- Now it’s time to assembly your subs!
- Cut open the sub bread with a butter or bread knife
- Put desired amount of meatballs on the sub bread along with some extra sauce and shredded cheese
- NOW ENJOY!
Use paper plates and the only clean up is the inside of the Instant Pot.
Find this recipe and video instructions on Pinterest here:
Find this recipe and video instructions on TikTok here:
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as my family!