Every once in awhile every one needs a pick me up. What is my go to? My quote boards on Pinterest!
I’m sort of a quote junkie…sorry not sorry.
I don’t care how down and out I am I can go to Pinterest and start reading and I feel better.
I currently have on my personal Pinterest page two quote boards titled, “Inspirational Quotes” and “Quotes to Live By.” Don’t ask me why but that is how I set them up. The Inspirational board is full of quotes that are so powerful they can jump start your day in a matter of seconds. The Quotes to Live By are quotes that are still inspirational but that are more general and help keep your head up.
Winter months are usually hard for everyone. It’s cold and dreary out. We’re not able to soak up as much Vitamin D and get that boost of energy like in the summer. And not to mention our bank accounts are down right scary after Christmas! So naturally we all could use a pick-me-up during the winter.
Considering I LOVE quotes and they help me get through life… I figured I would compile a list of 50 quotes that can be found on my personal Pinterest page. These are all quotes that I have pinned in the past and found useful.
I realize this is a pretty lengthy list but it is SO worth it to read.
Can’t read all of them right now? Save this list on your computer or pin this post on Pinterest. You can always come back and read the list a little at a time.
You could even read one quote a day for the next 50 days! Jump starting your day with a quote is a great way to start off on a positive note!
Without further ado here is The Southern Pearl’s 50 Quotes To Get You Through Life
- Good things take time
- Be mindful of the future…but not at the expense of the moment –Qui Gon Jinn
- When it rains look for rainbows. When it’s dark look for stars
- Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it
- Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say. Keep going!
- Storms make trees take deeper roots –Dolly Parton
- Don’t look back….you’re not going that way
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream –Aristotle
- Things aren’t always going to be okay…and that’s okay
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them –Walt Disney
- I CAN and I WILL
- She turned her cants into cans and her dreams into plans
- Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember: the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Just remember, even your worst days only have twenty-four hours.
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Sometime when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place
- You are more powerful than any storm that threatens you
- Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.
- She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails –Elizabeth Edwards
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay…it’s not the end –John Lennon
- If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives –Lemony Snicket
- Change is inevitable. Growth is optional –John Maxwell
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you
- Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens –Carrie Bradshaw
- Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you –Walt Whitman
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth
- If you’re making mistakes it means you’re out there doing something – Neil Gaiman
- I myself am entirely made of flaws, stitched together with good intentions
- The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday
- If you want the rainbow you’ve got to put up with the rain – Dolly Parton
- Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.
- Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day
- Once she stopped rushing through life, she was amazed how much more life she had time for.
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen
- As someone told me lately: Everyone deserves the chance to fly. And if I’m flying solo, at least I’m flying free –Wicked
- The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. It is greener where you water it.
- When nothing is sure, everything is possible –Margaret Drabble
- There is always, always, always something to be thankful for
- Never underestimate the power of persistence
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose! –Dr. Seuss
- Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. –Nelson Mandela
- Some days you have to create your own sunshine.
I hope you have found this list of quotes as helpful as I have.
What is your favorite? Which one hit you like a ton of bricks? I’d love you hear your input! Comment your favorite or least favorite below.